Posted On February 19, 2024
The NFL attracts elite athletes. Chancellor Moody and Timaje Porter think they have what it takes. Timaje is preparing for NFL Day where scouts will look him over. Chancellor is preparing to join a college football team where he expects his skills to shine. They both have lots of support in their corner, they’re doing the work to ready themselves for the tests they’ll soon get, and their attitudes point to success. And, for what it’s worth, they can now count on me being in their corner, too. But…it’s a long, narrow road ahead.
- Mason Hills Farms – True Farm to Table Meats
- E3 Termite & Pest Control
- Roy Lewis Construction
- Trey Langus – Transworld Business Advisors
- Allison Horner – State Farm Agent
- Angelo DePaola – The Coastal Connection Realty
- Persons Services Corp
- Seth Cherniak – Jeffrey Matthews Financial
- Bill-E’s Bacon
- Harris Vacation Rentals
- Roosters Restaurant in Downtown Mobile, Alabama
- Bay Business News
Find Cam Marston’s book – What Works: The Ten Best Ideas from the First Two-Hundred Episodes on Amazon.com.
To get the Top 3 Tips of the show each week and a Free Chapter of What Works, sign up here.