AI + Logistics. Shashank Rao Leads Auburn University’s Harbert College of Business in Combining the Two
Posted On October 9, 2023
AI is changing everything it touches. Why not supply chains and logistics, too? Shashank Rao leads teams of students working with companies to combine the two in unique ways. Shashank gives me some insights into the projects they’re working on and what the results have been and how AI will continue to impact logistics. It’s fascinating stuff to an outsider like me. To Shashank and his team, though, it’s just another day at work. Shashank, by the way, is the Jim W. Thompson Professor at the Department of Supply Chain Management at Auburn’s Harbert College of Business.
- E3 Termite & Pest Control
- Allison Horner – State Farm Agent
- Roy Lewis Construction
- Trey Langus – Transworld Business Advisors
- Angelo DePaola – The Coastal Connection Realty
- Persons Services Corp
- First Horizon Bank’s “Bucket List-ening” Podcast
- Seth Cherniak – Jeffrey Matthews Financial
Buy my book What Works – The Ten Best Ideas from the First 200 Episodes on Amazon.com.