If You Could Pick a Career Based in What you Enjoyed and What You Were Good At, What Would You Do?
Posted On October 23, 2023
Friend of What’s Working Brent Barkin is back to update us on his journey. After selling the family business about sixteen months ago, Brent had the luxury to spend time and consider his next move. Not ready to stop working, Brent evaluated what he liked doing and what he was good at and made his decision. Hear how he assessed his talent and made his choices and what lessons you and I can take from his journey.
- E3 Pest Control
- Allison Horner – State Farm Agent
- Trey Langus – Transworld Business Advisors
- Angelo DePaola – The Coastal Connection Realty
- Persons Services Corps
- Roy Lewis Construction
- First Horizon Bank’s “Bucket List-ening” podcast
- Seth Cherniak – Jeffrey Matthews Financial
Buy What Works: The Ten Best Ideas from the First Two Hundred Episodes at Amazon.com.