Marty Gründer Did So Well Developing His Business He’s Now Coaching Others on Developing Theirs
Posted On December 11, 2023
Marty Grunder began Grunder Landscaping in 1984 as he was making his way through college, running it from his dorm room to pay his bills. Today it’s a regional powerhouse in the industry and Marty has taken the lessons he’s learn to create The Grow Group which coaches other landscaping companies across the country in their growth. Marty’s lessons on leadership transfer across industry. He tells his story and shares his secrets for growing and cultivating a successful company. Marty’s connections on LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Mason Hills Farms – True Farm to Table Meats
- E3 Termite & Pest Control
- Roy Lewis Construction
- Trey Langus – Transworld Business Advisors
- Allison Horner – State Farm Agent
- Angelo DePaola – The Coastal Connection Realty
- Persons Services Corp
- Seth Cherniak – Jeffrey Matthews Financial
- First Horizon Bank’s “Bucket List-ening” Podcast
- Bill-E’s Bacon
Find Cam Marston’s book – What Works: The Ten Best Ideas from the First Two-Hundred Episodes on Amazon.com.