Aaron Beam Was Head of Accounting at Healthsouth When He Decided the Fudge the Numbers. It Was the Beginning of His and Healthsouth’s Downfall.
Posted On January 15, 2024
Aaron Beam says it was his boss’ drive for weath that put pressure on him to fudge the numbers. Aaron admits he liked the wealth that Healthsouth had generated for him, too. But that moment in his boss’ office when things got heated about missing the quarterly numbers, Aaron says he should have said No. His inaction in that moment has shaped his life since.
- Mason Hills Farms – True Farm to Table Meats
- E3 Termite & Pest Control
- Roy Lewis Construction
- Trey Langus – Transworld Business Advisors
- Allison Horner – State Farm Agent
- Angelo DePaola – The Coastal Connection Realty
- Persons Services Corp
- Seth Cherniak – Jeffrey Matthews Financial
- Bill-E’s Bacon
Find Cam Marston’s book – What Works: The Ten Best Ideas from the First Two-Hundred Episodes on Amazon.com.