From Less than 100 Kernels in a Freezer to Needing More Land – The Remarkable Story of Bayou Cora Farms.
Posted On December 18, 2023
Josh and Jared Higginbotham found just shy of 100 kernals of heirloom corn in a freezer in a barn. They were the last of their grandfather’s stash and these brothers decided to plant it and see what happened. Today their Bayou Cora Farms non-GMO corn products are purchased across the country from their farm in south Alabama and they’re looking for more acreage to try to meet the rising demand.
- Mason Hills Farms – True Farm to Table Meats
- E3 Termite & Pest Control
- Roy Lewis Construction
- Trey Langus – Transworld Business Advisors
- Allison Horner – State Farm Agent
- Angelo DePaola – The Coastal Connection Realty
- Persons Services Corp
- Seth Cherniak – Jeffrey Matthews Financial
- Bill-E’s Bacon
Find Cam Marston’s book – What Works: The Ten Best Ideas from the First Two-Hundred Episodes on Amazon.com.