Stanford Professor and Kaiser Permanente Hospital Executive Robert Pearl discusses AI and the Future of Medicine
Posted On November 6, 2023
AI was predicted to change medicine a long time ago. Little happened. Robert Pearl believes that time has come. A Forbes author, a podcaster, Stanford professor, physician, and former leader of The Permanente Medical Group in California and then leader of the Mid-Atlantic Permanente Medical Group, Robert Pearl has unique insight into healthcare due to the transformations he’s led in both organizations. AI is now learning on its own, and Dr Pearl predicts this ability is what will begin a truly radical healthcare transformation. This is worth a listen to greater understand AI’s impact, its ramifications, and what you can expect.
- Mason Hills Farms – True Farm to Table Meats
- E3 Termite & Pest Control
- Roy Lewis Construction
- Trey Langus – Transworld Business Advisors
- Allison Horner – State Farm Agent
- Angelo DePaola – The Coastal Connection Realty
- Persons Services Corp
- Seth Cherniak – Jeffrey Matthews Financial
- First Horizon Bank’s “Bucket List-ening” Podcast
Find Cam Marston’s book – What Works: The Ten Best Ideas from the First Two-Hundred Episodes on Amazon.com.